Sunday, April 25, 2010

DREAM 4.23.10: Capsize

I'm walking through an urban area full of art galleries, on a tour with others. We enter a gallery that shows the work of an artist who makes pieces to hang like curtains or go on really large walls (or are somehow embedded into walls). Some are made from natural elements, like leaves, seed pods and dandelion fluff. I walk outside, away from the group and the artist is there. We speak for a moment; he is nice. But something bad happens...I recall seeing a volcano, in an image that looks like it is on television.
Now I am still near the galleries, but the area is flooded and I am with a few others in a boat, or rather a big ship. Only a few tall buildings stick up. The sky is grey and stormy. The ship we are on is listing and eventually tips over on its side. We scramble to get out and into a nearby building. There is a medical unit there, an ER, and people are being brought in. I am an EMT trying to care for some of these people.

No comments: