The website has a helpful information page:
Each suite is individually themed and hand carved by artists commissioned from around the world and a wide range of disciplines. Spending a night in Icehotel is a surreal experience and a memory for life and in the morning you are awakened with a cup of hot lingonberry juice at your bedside. The art suites are part of the new concept Icehotel 365, available all year round thanks to a new specially designed building run on solar power.
The art suites, like the winter suites, are our individually designed and sculpted thematic suites. The artists, perhaps from Kiruna, Germany, UK or the US have been picked from over two-hundred applicants and invited to make the suite you’ll be sleeping in. Each suite is unique and has never been created before.
The room holds a temperature of -5 to -8 degrees Celsius. New for this year is that the suites are furnished with exclusive Carpe Diem Beds, that provide the best comfort. The bed is covered with reindeer hides and on top of this, you sleep in a thermal sleeping bag.
The room has doors with locks for your privacy. In Dressing Room, the warm building adjacent to Icehotel, you will find communal changing rooms, toilets and saunas for women and men. A complimentary private changing booth in Dressing Room is included when you book an Art Suite.
The concept Icehotel 365 makes the sleeping-on-ice experience available to combine with fall and summer adventures as well as the classic winter excursions. The interior hold the same standard and visual design as the winter structure. The exterior in winter will have the same shape and look as the adjacent winter structure, and in summer, the arched roof will be covered in grass.
Good to know:
- We recommend you to combine one night cold with a couple of nights warm, staying your first or last night cold.
- We provide thermal sleeping bags, and guests bring personal thermal underwear to sleep in.
- Toilets, showers and storage are located in the warm section of Icehotel, staffed 24 h.
- Art suites are located in Icehotel 365, available all year.
- Check in and out of cold rooms is done in Dressing Room, the warm building adjacent to Icehotel.
- If staying cold the day before or after, there is 6-7 hours between checking out and getting access to your new room, we recommend you plan activities during this period.
- We will store and move your luggage on request.
- While you cannot book a specific suite, you are welcome to make a request.
|Art Suite: Danger Thin Ice|
|Art Suite: Queen Of The North|
|Art Suite: Cumulus|
|Art Suite: Daily Travellers|
|Art Suite: King Kong|
|Art Suite: Last Fabergé Egg|
|Art Suite: White Desert|
|Art Suite: Wandering Cloud|
|Art Suite: Livoq|
|Art Suite: Hang In There|
|Art Suite: Monstera|
|Art Suite: Space Room|
|Art Suite: Radiance|
|Deluxe Art Suite 365: The Invisible Invincible|
|Art Suite: A Rich Seam|
|Deluxe Art Suite: 34 Meters|
|Art Suite: Ground Rules|
|Art Suite: Follow The White Rabbit|