Thursday, March 4, 2010

DREAM 3.2.10: Attack

I'm with my father in a house at dusk. We hear an odd noise outside and step onto the front porch. The sky looks wrong. Is it a nearby fire? Has something blown up? I see tracers in the sky and missiles. My heart sinks as I realize we are under attack. An actual attack. Missiles streak overhead. My adrenalin rushes as I prepare for one to hit us. I think "The terrorists have finally done it." Then we see some low flying aircraft, MANY of them, in tight formation over us. But the planes are very unusual: large cubes with lots of glass. The wings are very bizarre too: long but quite narrow, folded against the cube, doing nothing to help the plane fly. They are moving very slowly, around 60 MPH, like a car. How do they stay in the air?
They are terrorists but not from here. They want to destroy us. Whoever is left alive is going to have to “join” them, think like them, believe what they believe and follow their religion.

No comments: