Monday, September 22, 2014

Happy Birthday "Oh, By The Way!" 2014

Congratulations "Oh, By The Way," you are five today!


Five years ago, I had a dream in which I started a blog called “Oh, By The Way.” When I woke up that morning, I went to the computer and promptly started a blog called “Oh, By The Way.” Seriously--it was the first thing I did that morning, and yes, I often act out in waking life things I have dreamt.

"Oh, By The Way" is my digital scrap book of things I like, things I would share with a close friend and say: “Oh, by the way, do you know of this artist/ clothing or interior designer/ model/ singer/ actor/ gorgeous man… or, have you seen this video/ photo/ film... or heard (or do you remember) this song/ band... or, read this book/ poem/ inspiring quote... or, visited this place/ restaurant/ famous building... or, have you heard of this amazing new scientific discovery?”

Followers and regular readers: thank you so much! I hope you find this blog fascinating, beautiful, interesting, moving, inspiring, informative, and uplifting. Welcome to the birthday party. The treats this year are blueberry cake and pie, since we had a bumper crop. Have a virtual slice and enjoy!


2 comments:

Caroline said...

Happy birthday, Jeff's blog!!

Jeff said...

Thanks for the good wishes, Caroline! You have been one of my more consistent readers and commenters...THANK YOU for participating!

Best,
JEF (here's a little secret: my initials of my full name spell out my first name!)