Sunday, August 22, 2021

"Swing" by José González

Here is "Swing," a fun, bouncy new song from José González (previously here), taken from the upcoming album "Local Valley" out September 17, 2021.

Video director Mikel Cee Karlsson about  "Swing":
"I was thinking of ideas for ‘Swing’ when I stumbled upon a scientific paper that focused on the behavioral patterns of birds and their movements in the sky. I found the natural choreography of the birds really beautiful. Like a form of dance, shaped for survival.

"That gave me the idea to for an alternative kind of dance video, using everyday scenes and set in a common place, like an average Swedish beach. I wanted to see what natural choreography I could find there. In the basic interaction between people, animals and objects. Trying to highlight specific movements and patterns in order to find some banal, but beautiful and iconic little snapshots from everyday life, and make them dance."

Swing your belly, baby
Move your body, buddy




https://jose-gonzalez.com/

No comments: