Sunday, March 19, 2023

BEAUTY: Interior Design--Portage Lake House by Morgan Madison Design

I am totally smitten with and gobsmacked by this incredible interior project from Morgan Madison Design. As an interior design myself, I can assure you that every single thing in this project is exquisitely chosen and placed. Absolute kudos to Tanner Morgan and Jennifer Laouari for creating a breathtaking interior narrative. Just phenomenal...

I love how the sense of the house is consistent from space to space. And I love the tumbling block marble floor and Boyd chandelier in the dining room, the olive green casework in the lounge, the marvelous marquetry wallcovering from Maya Romanoff on the primary bedroom ceiling, the wall-mounted antique commode vanity in the primary bathroom, and of course the dramatic crane wallcovering by Phillip Jeffries in the guest room.


All photos by Stephen Karlisch
https://www.stephenkarlisch.com/

No comments: