Sunday, July 18, 2021

"Snake Charmer" by Eagle Eye Williamson

One-man-band Eagle Eye Williamson released this amazing track five years ago and it has lost none of its punch. "Snake Charmer" is a fantastic, dark, psychedelic groove that seems to evoke sounds and feelings from rock n' roll past, but is resolutely itself.


I don’t know where I’m going
I don’t know where I’ve been
I’ve been told there’s a place
That no one has ever seen
If your travels take you there
You’ll never come back again

Stars have all been delayed
Causing your course to stray
What was once dark and grey
Has become bright blue and green
When the machine becomes you
And you become a dream

Now you finally closed the door
Start trying to find your way home
And you look all around
Don’t know which way to go



http://www.eagleeyewilliamson.com/

No comments: