Thursday, January 26, 2023

BEAUTY: Interiors--Hubert Zandberg

I have just run across collector and interior designer Hubert Zandberg's work and I am smitten. As an interior designer myself, I greatly admire his skill...he seems to be untethered to any design styles or periods and instead utilizes his imagination to create wholly unique, rich interiors. I love his intricate, fascinating approach to layering: not only color, pattern, shape, and texture but objects as well. Antiques and indeed objects of true antiquity mix with contemporary pieces to form a sort a highly personal, highly detailed application of design principles. I want to visit each of these rooms below and study all the art, sculptures, and fabrics. Each space seems ready to tell incredible stories.


https://hzinteriors.com/

No comments: