Saturday, July 18, 2020

BEAUTY: Clothing--Han Kjøbenhavn

Han Kjøbenhavn was started in 2008 as an eyewear brand by designer Jannik Wikkelsø Davidsen and soon expanded into clothing for men and women. The brand has not been on my radar before now, and I am entranced by what I see...

A futuristic statement, or perhaps a concept of life from another planet or a parallel universe, Davidsen twists and enhances the human form into something transhuman. Those shapes are just amazing. I love the shoulders but I really love the enormous, wide-legged wader boots in both a tall and ankle boot form! Wowsa!

And I love the highly atmospheric, chilling film showing these transhumans/aliens hiding in a subterranean world, for what I perceive as their safety. One of them says, "Be kind to my siblings--as we dare to encounter you."




https://hankjobenhavn.com/

No comments: