Thursday, May 18, 2023

"Welcome To The Pleasuredome" by Frankie Goes To Hollywood 2023!

I had to pick my jaw up from the floor when I first saw that Frankie Goes To Hollywood reunited with their original line-up to open this year's Eurovision in guest host city Liverpool. Here they are, with lead singer Holly Johnson finally back at the helm, performing their incredible song "Welcome To The Pleasuredome," which I wrote about previously here. I have to say I am unexpectedly emotional about this...that something from my youth is still, albeit with some age and silver hair, intact made me tear up with memories. It seems like, with the state of the world and all that has happened in the last many decades, that anything from that period has been destroyed, it all got the blade. But here they are, FGTH, sounding fierce as ever.


https://www.facebook.com/fgth.official/

No comments: